1. Click More on the bottom right corner
2. Select Procedure Library
3. Click the Blue + button on the bottom right corner
4. Add a title on the first field (it defaults to the creation date of the procedure if no title is entered)
5. Proceed to add Headings/fields.
a. Headings - Enter text that comes out as bold.
b. Fields - Select and add the field that best fits the items on your procedure from multiple field types. Field types listed below:
Check Box - A standard checkbox
Text Field - The user can input text in this field
Number Field - The user can only input numbers in this field
Amount ($) - The user can only input amounts($) in this field
Checklist - Add multiple items on this field where the user can select any number of options
Multiple Choice - Add multiple items on this field where the user can only select one option
Inspection Check - Auto populates the choices of the field with Pass, Flag, and Fail. The user can only select one. (There is a notification for all Fail items)
Yes, No, N/A - Auto populates the choices of the field with Yes, No, and N/A. The user can only select one.
Picture/File Field - Allows the user to attach a picture/file on this field
Signature Field - Requires the user to enter their signature on this field.
6. You also have the option to add an image to any of the fields that you add. Just click on the Image button next to the delete button at the bottom right of the field.
7. To delete fields you just have to click the delete button at the bottom right of the field.
8. You can reorder fields by clicking on the reorder button at the top right corner next to the Create button.
9. When you are done with all the details click Create at the top right corner to save your work. This will save the procedure to your procedure library.
1. Go to Procedure Library tab
2. Click + New Procedure Template in top right corner
3. Add procedure title in first field. If not entered, title defaults to creation date of
4. Select and add field type that best fits items in Procedure:
Check Box: Standard checkbox
Text Field: User inputs text in field
Number Field: User can input numbers only in field
Amount ($): User can input amounts ($) only in field
Multiple Choice: Add multiple items in field. User can select only one option.
Checklist: Add multiple items in field. User can select multiple options.
Inspection Check: Auto-populates field choices with Pass, Flag, and Fail. User can select only one option. A notification is sent for all Fail inspections.
Yes, No, N/A: Auto-populates field choices with Yes, No, and N/A. User can select only one option.
Picture/File Field: User attaches image or file from computer into field
Signature Field: User enters signature in field
Date: User enters date in month/day/year format. Click on calendar to find date. Option to include time of day in hour/minutes format.
Meter Reading: Add request for meter reading from Meter library. User enters meter reading as specified.
5. To add image, attachment, or link in field, click image, attachment, or link icons in
bottom right of field
6. To add heading or additional information above field, move cursor to insertion point
7. Select +Heading
8. Type heading or additional information. Text will appear in bold.
9. Add headers to delineate sections of Procedures or to add important information