MaintainX Help Center
Welcome to the MaintainX help center. You'll find overviews of MaintainX features, explainers for important concepts, and step by step instructions.
We're building this help center as a working reference to answer your questions about how to use MaintainX, and help you troubleshoot common problems. If you're new to MaintainX, it's also a handy learning resource.
This help center is in Beta. We're working hard to provide coverage across the entire MaintainX product, and adding new articles all the time.
Looking for information about something specific? We'd love to hear your suggestions. Use the feedback form to send us a request.
MaintainX is a cloud-based computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for web (desktop) and mobile. It helps organizations centralize maintenance data, communication, and workflows.
Use it to:
- Set up preventive maintenance schedules and manage reactive maintenance.
- Create, assign, and monitor work orders and work requests.
- Trigger work orders automatically based on meter readings and Internet of Things (IoT) data.
- Monitor equipment health, and make data-driven decisions about repairs and replacement.
- Monitor your parts inventory, and get alerts when stocks run low.
- Create digital checklists for technicians, procedure scoring, and automated corrective actions.
- Get out-of-the-box and custom dashboards of reports about equipment health, PM compliance, maintenance costs, etc.
- And more.